Friday, January 31, 2014

♪♥Only Friends...♪ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♥ - Sweet Video For You♥♥♥






Time, only time can erase 
the memory of our love

And all those dreams
that won't come true



Yesterday, I walked the streets
Today I ran in disbelief
From the memory of losing you



Yesterday, when we were young
Our love was new and we had fun
Playing games and wond'ring what to do



Now yesterday is gone for me
and all I have are memories
Of loving and then somehow losing you 



Sometimes I let my mind
Drift endlessly and in the wind
your face I see
smile gently as you turn to pass



But the love that I once had for you
Is gone so is the meaning too
I guess it never really had a chance
to last.........



And if in your mind someday 
You'd see me running through your memory
don't be afraid to turn and look my way



Cause i'll be there
for just a while to catch the
sunshine of your smile
To last me for another day



And if someday, some new love asks 
about your loves, about your past
Please tell him you and I 
were only friends......♪♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages