Thursday, September 13, 2012

For Best Friends...

My Beautiful Friend

 You made me laugh when I cried so hard
You gave me bracelets to cover my scars
You held me close when I was so cold
You offered a comforting hand to hold

You picked me up whenever I fell
You showed me heaven when I was blinded by hell
You answered my calls in the darkened night
You gave me the reasons to hold on and fight

You rescued me when I was drowning in pain
You placed me back on the right path again
You loved me forever and stayed by my side
You entered my heart as an angel to guide

You may not be with me so much anymore
But I know you will leave open a beckoning door
I miss you so much but I'll fight till the end
I love you so much my Bestest friend.

 by Emma
 
Best Friends for All Time

We've got a lot of memories,
But there isn't much time.
I'm sitting here thinking of,
the day we say goodbye.

Our friendship is so strong.
It seems like nothing could go wrong.
We know even when you're gone;
we got the strength to carry on?

Because, we are the best there is yet and,
We are what not a lot of people get and,
We are the thing that people want because,
We're there for a shoulder to cry on.
No one can make us change our minds,
because we'll be best friends for all time.

It seems there are so many people
who have a different friend everyday,
we thank God for each other
cause not lots of friends stay this way.

We've had our up and downs.
We've circled round and round.
But then we finally found
a friendship so bound with trust!

Because, we are the best there is yet and,
We are what not a lot of people get and,
We are the thing that people want because,
We're there for a shoulder to cry on.
No one can make us change our minds,
because we'll be best friends for all time.

We laugh at things no one seems
to think is quite that funny.
We make weird faces sometimes.
We say things people would hide.
We'll be best friends till we die.
When you leave we're going to cry;
but sometimes life is unkind,
least we'll be friends for all time.

by Vanessa
 
My True Bestfriend

There's been so many times al where I've needed you as my friend,
No matter what the reason is you be there til the end.
Every time i need to talk or I'm sad and feeling blue,
you understand, your honest and you'll give your point of view.
You always put me first if i need you to be there,
I appreciate you doing this it shows how much you really care.
Your unconditional friendship showed me the person i am inside, and just to be myself is something i never have to hide.
If you ever need anything, anytime day or night
I promise i will be there to try and make it right.
Cos i hope i can do for you all the things you've done for me,
Cos a true friend is what you forever will always be..

by SuzieQ

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love Them Well, Beautiful, Awesome For Always, Thanks for the Sweet Lovely Sharing My Dearest Cris, Love and Kisses, All Thumbs UP Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages