Saturday, March 10, 2012

Somewhere In Time ❤


Starts With The Old Antique Pocket Watch Given To Richard At The Height of His Fame for His Play By An Old Lady.
Eight Years After, Richard broke up with his girlfriend, bringing him to decide to unwind for the meantime, droving his car he decided to see Grand Hotel in where his life would bring him to Elise Mckenna.
Upon waiting for the Hotels’ restaurant to open he happened to see himself inside the history hall, where he saw the beautiful actress photo hanged on the wall. Triggering him to know her name, he did researches at the library and ended finding the woman in the frame was all the one and the same who gave him the old antique watch in one of the last edition of the magazine he was reading.

Starts With The Old Antique Pocket Watch Given To Richard At The Height of His Fame for His Play By An Old Lady.

Eight Years After, Richard broke up with his girlfriend, bringing him to decide to unwind for the meantime, droving his car he chose to see The Grand Hotel wherein he is being led to the Real Love of his Life.

Upon waiting for the Hotels’ restaurant to open he happened to see himself inside the history hall, where he saw the beautiful actress photo (His Real Love) hanged on the wall. Triggering him to know her name for the name plate from the photo was missing, he did made researches at the library and ended finding the woman in the frame was all one and the same who gave him the old antique watch this he discovered in the last edition of the magazine he was reading.

The Time Travel Begins then in the year 1912 where Richard successfully made his ‘Self Hyponitization’ Waking up finding himself in another place and time with great pursuit to be with Elise Mckenna and of all the obstacles he was able to be with his Real Love for quite sometime in his life.

Here's to you to view more inspiring images which will help you cope more:





















You’re About To Witness a Promise of A Tragic Romantic Love Moments Feeding You With Eternal Feelings of Love, Spicing You Up With A Video Done by Me, Called “Somewhere In Time” Named After The Movie Itself.





I Added To This The Lyrics or Dialogue of the Beginning Part of the Video So You Can Follow if You Wish To and Appreciat it More: Here It Goes ---

Elise Mckenna Definition of Love She is Dreaming.

❤The sort of man each woman dreams
of in the deepest and most secret
reaches of her heart.
I can almost see him now before me.
What would I say to him if he were really here?
"Forgive me"
I've never known this feeling.
I've lived without it all my life.
Is it any wonder then I
failed to recognize you?
You've brought it to me
for the first time.
Is there any way that
that I can tell you how
my life has changed?
Any way at all to
let you know what
sweetness you
have given me?
There is so much
to say, I cannot find
the words.Except for these:
❤I love you❤



Going Further To The Journey I Provided Inspiring Images For You to Glance To:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages